So as I’m sure some have noticed. My starting dates of my weight loss journey ultimately get pushed back further and further. I’m not even sure how many different revisions / setbacks the “Beginning of a Life Time Journey” has suffered. I’ve been struggling with my weight for the larger part of my life. I was going to say the better part of my life, but I wouldn’t quite consider it the better part.
I know I need to lose the weight, I just can’t seem to stick to any changes in my eating behavior. I always go back to committing destructive behaviors. Such as binge eating after work. Such as last night when I got home and consumed 6 tamales. Then I went to the movies with Bill and had a cheeseburger with fries. The movie was cut short due to weather conditions so I came home early. Once I got home I cooked another 6 tamales and sat down to force them down my gullet as well.
I know my actions are detrimental to my health and yet I keep doing them.
- C:\cd Jeremy
- C:\Jeremy\NewLife.exe /ne
- Executing NewLife.exe parameters /ne *No Exceptions
Welcome To Jeremy 2.0 – Where life meets reality. Where weight loss dreams come true! No exceptions!
Here are the rules.
- Forbidden means never again. Just like I am forbidden from sticking my hand in a boiling pot of water.
- Conditional means that under certain circumstances an activity is allowed.
- Always means something that will be done without failure.
- Freedom means activities / foods that are unlimited.
I am FORBIDDEN to consume the following foods again;
- Ice cream, pudding, cheese dip, cake, cake batter, donuts, brownies, brownie batter, cookies, cookie dough, Wheeler’s Sausages, candy, lifesavers wintergreen mints, potato chips, stax potato chips, pringles, icee drinks, shaved ice drinks, soda pop, hot chocolate, banana pudding, banana bread, cupcakes, the round beef jerky sticks, tiramisu, so papilla, kool-aid, gatorade, twinkies, hostess snack cakes, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll dough, honey buns, pecan wheels, peanut butter crackers, frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, store bought frozen pizza, and any other food heavily laden with sugar.
Foods that are conditional. *I may eat only one of the following foods every two weeks;
- Restaurant foods, fast foods, and pizza.
- I may eat all the vegetables I want.
- I will limit masturbation to only once a month. *I will log each session to insure accuracy.
- I will eat three meals a day as often as possible.
- I will walk a minimum of thirty minutes a day for a minimum of four days per week.
- I will control the portion sizes at every meal to healthy portions.
- I will only look at pornography *note six point one* when masturbating and will limit it to no more than thirty minutes per session.
- I will get out of debt.
- I will make an effort to see my family more often.