- Breakfast – Frosted mini wheat and regular mini wheat, and 2% milk.
- Lunch – 2 beef enchiladas with homemade salsa, and a salad.
- Snack – 1 apple
- Dinner – 1 – 1/2 bowls grandma’s chili with 3 crackers.
I didn’t drink much water today until around 4pm when I started feeling weird. I decided it was due to the toxins building up in my body from not providing it with enough fluids. All I drink is water so I went from 8am until 4pm without drinking anything. That’s not a good thing. I need to make it a habit to drink more often during the day!
Today I also made up my mind not to go to Hawaii this year. Instead I am saving up for a new car, and a house of my own. It’s time to start preparing for things instead of hoping things will happen. It won’t happen unless I make it happen.
I still haven’t been to the gym yet, something I need to improve upon.
For breakfast I had 1/2 a bowl of frosted mini wheat, and 1/2 a bowl of regular mini wheat cereal with 2% milk. Lunch consisted of a salad with radishes, carrots, baby lettuce, and romaine lettuce. I also had 2 sweet italian sausages. For dinner I had most of a pepperoni calzone. No exercise today other than working at Wheeler’s. An uneventful day! All though I did stay on track eating wise. Oh and I had a banana for a mid-afternoon snack.
I have made it to the end of day 1 with success. I woke up around 10am and didn’t have lunch until 12:00pm. For lunch I had 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Afterwards I cleaned out the car while putting the spare tire in it’s rightful place. After vacuuming the car out I vacuumed all the rooms in the house. I also swept the kitchen, and bathroom. Then I did all the laundry.
For dinner I made beef enchiladas with Spanish Rice, and a salad with radishes. The Spanish Rice was horrible and I will never by another Knorr product. The radishes were actually not bad at all. I will incorporate them into my food plan. Brushing my teeth shortly after dinner was nice for a change. Not waiting until I’m ready to bed to do it. I also cut my hair and removed the memory foam mattress pad from my bed. I’m going to try to sleep without the mattress pad tonight.
One other thing accomplished today was turning my cell phone off and leaving it off all day. It was invigorating not looking at that screen all day while reading. I got so much done with my attention totally focused on myself and my environment.
On an embarrassing side note, I noticed today that it’s easy to tell which is the top and bottom of my bed sheets. In the past I would flip it out and start trying to secure it, hoping I got it right. For the first time today I realized that the sheets have stripes on them and they run vertically. I feel like such an idiot to not have noticed it before.
Any who I am feeling really well right now and I’m optimistic about my future.
Okay so I don’t know if anyone actually visits this blog or not. If you frequent this site then you know that I have had many posts about Day 1 of my new lifestyle. I always end up being wrong and messing my new eating habits.
Well no more. Starting at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on January 15th 2018 I will no longer consume the following items; cheese dip, ice cream, cookies, cookie dough, brownies, brownie batter, popsicles, fudge bars, icee drinks, slushes, Pringles, stax potato chips, banana nut bread, banana pudding, butterscotch spiders, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll dough, candy bars, candy of any type, hot chocolate, Gatorade, fudge, peanut butter crackers, jerky sticks (round type), frozen pizza, pie, frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or anything else considered a sweet (sugar) snack.
- I will limit fast food / restaurant food to only 1 time every 2 weeks.
- I will control my portion sizes at every meal to a healthy and reasonable size.
- I will exercise a minimum of 30 minutes a night, 3 nights a week.
- I will no longer use credit cards for frivolous expenditures such as expensive electronics.
- I will no longer wear ******* for recreational use.
- I will no longer look at internet pornography.
- I will limit masturbation to once a month.
- I will speak respectfully to everyone.
- I will reach my hopes and dreams.
- I will get out of debt within the next 4 months.
- I will not eat pizza more than once every 2 weeks.
Contained herein is a list of things that I would love to achieve in my lifetime!
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Learn to repel
- Repel down into a vertical cave
- Sky dive
- Go parasailing
- Visit an active volcano
- Visit the catacombs Rome
- Take a shuttle outside of our atmosphere into space
- Buy a brand new car
- Own a home of my own with some land
- Get down to under 200 lbs
- Hike at least 1 of the 7 summits
- Walk a good portion of the Appalachian Trail
- Own a German Shepard
- Have my Cougar skeleton articulated
- More to come!
Posted Below are some two pictures. One from February of this year. The other from today 7/30/17. The one from February I was 314 lbs, and today I am 281 lbs.
First Picture is an overlay of the two pictures.
I know it’s not precise but it gives you an idea of the difference. I will post new pictures when I’m down to 250 lbs.
Second Picture shows the before and after photos.
Left 314 lbs – Right 281 lbs